Our First Generation Step Slider was an engineering masterpiece that brought to market the first rock slider with an integrated power step that would deploy and retract with the door opening and closing. This GEN utilized an electric actuator and gas spring to provide the mechanics behind its operation. As we no longer manufacture the first generation that used the actuator, we no longer stock the replacement parts. Should you still be running GEN 1 and need to replace the actuator, we would also recommend replacing the gas spring at the same time. To assist our customers, we have located a few sources that still stock the electric actuators and the gas springs. Please use the links below to visit those retailers to order your replacement parts.
Electric Actuator: P/N #FA-35-12-4″-P
- Enhanced corrosion resistance
- Longer unit life
- Quieter operation
- Increased durability
- Higher IP Rating – IP66 protection class offers total dust and debris protection and can withstand low pressure jets of water from any direction, such as those used in cleaning procedures.
- Low noise design – operates at just 20 DB over ambient.
- Zinc alloy housing provides an excellent combination of strength, ductility and impact strength.
- Save time and money with less repair downtime and maintenance hassle.
- 35, 150, and 200 lbs force options, all capable of 500 lbs static force.
- Built-in fixed limit switches
- High-grade aluminum outer and inner tubes
- CE and ROHS certified, 12 month mechanical warranty to keep your units serving you best.
|Dimensions||8 × 2 × 3 in|